Columbia City Night Market
The COLUMBIA CITY NIGHT MARKET promotes a fun and inclusive shopping experience that introduces the unique artistic stylings of makers, creators, and performing artists to our community. Supporting businesses with Black owners, local artisans, and promoting fun and outdoor activity, the market has tripled in size since its launch in December 2020, attracting thousands to the Columbia City neighborhood and establishing itself as a Destination of Choice in Seattle.
VENDOR FEES (all vendor registrations are subject to approval by Peace Peloton)
- COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS– No Cost, Non-profit or community organizations whose mission aligns with and supports Peace Peloton’s and serves the community. Community organizations may not offer items or services for sale (limit two per market).
- VENDORS (Makers and Creators) – $50.00, Local and or small businesses that create, make, and produce a product or service for sale.
- VENDORS (Resellers) – $50.00, An individual who sells products produced by another manufacturer (limit two per market).
- FOOD VENDORS – $50.00, Vendors who prepare and serve food or beverages on site for sale from a truck, van, trailer, or food tent.
- CORPORATIONS AND GOVERNMENT AGENCIES – $100.00, Medium to large size organizations or institutions that serve a broad audience or customer base. (Limit four per market).
- The Night Market is Outside and is Rain or Shine.
- Date: Every Third Saturday of the month.
- Market Hours: 6pm – 10pm.
- Beer Garden Hours: 6pm – 10pm.
- Location: The market is on 37th Ave South between S. Hudson and S. Edmonds streets, Seattle, WA, 98118. Please use 3704 S Ferdinand St, Seattle, WA 98118 for reference and enter the market through South Ferdinand Street from Rainier Ave. You will see Pagliacci’s on the SW corner of Rainier Ave.
- Vendor Load-In: 3:30pm – 5:30pm. Vendors who arrive after 5:30pm for load-in may lose their slot to wait listed vendors. Please call 206.488.5298 if you know you are running late.
- Food Trucks: Since most food trucks’ service window is on the passenger side, please enter the market on South Ferdinand Street, traveling west from Rainier Ave. South to 37th Ave South and turn right onto 37th Ave, travelling north, to your assigned slot.
- Trailers: Trailers are allowed for food and beverage service only. Please arrive in time to unhitch your trailer and have all tow vehicles out of the market area by 5:30pm.
- Vendor Load-Out: 10:00pm – Vendors are not allowed to break down prior to 10:00pm unless previously approved by Peace Peloton.
- Vendor Slots: Vendors will be assigned a slot on the Wednesday prior to each Night Market.
- Vendor Equipment and Supplies: All vendors are responsible for any tents, tables, and other equipment and supplies necessary for setup.
- Market Lighting: Peace Peloton will provide enough lights to illuminate the market for shoppers. Please bring any additional lights (and power supply) you like to adorn your pop-up. Peace Peloton does not provide power for vendors.
- Vendor Canopy Tents: Vendor tents are not to exceed 10’X10 and vendors are required to use weights to secure their tents.
- Vendor Slot Occupation: Vendor slots are for registered vendors only. Please no additional vendors in your slot area, thank you.
- Vendor Cancellation: If a vendor is unable to attend, please give as much notice as possible. Registered vendors unable to attend a Night Market will be given one (1) credit for a future market. No refunds.
All Registered Vendors Agree To:
- Conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner towards the public and Night Market participants.
- Remain in their allocated space during Night Market hours, and not leave their space unattended.
- Refrain from any behavior that interferes with the rights of and ability to conduct business for other vendors.
- Not use language that is offensive, threatening or intimidating to others.
- Not participate in the Night Market under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Only sell and display items that are appropriate for a family friendly venue.
- Operate vehicles and/ or equipment in a safe, legal, and responsible manner.
- Abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Seattle, King County, and Washington state laws.
- Not smoke or vape except in designated areas.
- Obtain a sales tax number if required by the state and collect and pay any sales tax that may be assessed on their products and will file any required tax returns.
- Educate themselves about complying with all health regulations and licensing requirements governing the production, packaging, display, distribution, sampling, and sale of their products.
- Refrain from activities that demean, harass, intimidate, threaten, or express hatred toward any societal group, whether based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Accept responsibility and liability for any claims and damages that result from the sale of unsafe, unapproved, or unsound goods.